November 1, 2023

Seal on the Servants of God

 “Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees 
until we put the seal on the foreheads 
of the servants of our God.” 
REVELATION 7:3


Father in heaven, such is Your great love for us that You gave Your only begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but will have eternal life. In Jesus Name, I humbly offer You all praise and thanksgiving for making me Your own regardless of my sins. 

Thank you so much for restoring me back, washing and cleaning all the infections in my body, and covering me with the most precious blood of Christ. By Your love, grace, and works of healing, I have once more survived a time of great distress. A time when my sickness made me helpless with nothing to hold on except the love You have for me. 

Indeed, I have been marked and sealed with Your love and protection. Invisible to the human eye yet very much evident and alive in my daily living, blessing me with all great things in life and protecting me from harm's way. Please forgive me from my foolishness, thinking that I know a lot of things but in fact knows nothing. 

Blessing and glory, wisdom and thanksgiving, honor, power, and might be to You our God forever and ever. Amen.